Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sickness.

Hello!

Goodness,I had planned to do some things on the blog this week,but I came down with a bad virus and am trying to recover from that now.

We had Matilda's birthday on Saturday,and it was a fun day. I have lots of pictures,and I will try to get those up soon! I'm guessing all the kid activities are what prompted the virus....or it could have been that I worked in the nursery Sunday morning and Sunday night. Germs everywhere. I rarely get sick,and I mean rarely,but this thing hit me like a ton of bricks. I was rendered absolutely useless. I managed to get out of bed Tuesday morning,put some pop-tarts on a plate,and then I hit the couch and writhed around with a high fever for 4 hours. Luckily,I have trained Julianna for this sort of thing,and she was able to clean up breakfast,make lunch at the right time,and keep Matilda as on track as a 3 year old can be. ;) Erik came home a bit early,and around 4 o'clock my fever broke,and I instantly started to feel better.

I'm still recovering today,because I feel like a ton of bricks hit me,and everything on my entire body is sore from fighting the virus. Now,I am so hopeful that no one else in my family will catch it.

We are expecting bad weather today from some storms coming through,so I am off to get a few things done and try to rescue some of the wreckage from yesterday.

I'm hoping to kick-off a fundraiser soon for Pacey man,but I'm just working out some details! Stay tuned!







No comments: