Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It was an early Christmas around here today! We got our state police clearances back,and now we are really clost to being done with our dossier! Yahooo!

I was not so patiently waiting for the mailman at the end of the driveway,and I just about ripped the packages out of his hand and went running,but I contained myself just long enough for him to give me our newspaper. ;)

So,now all we are waiting on is our homestudy......

and then we apply for immigrations,and send our dossier with a family that's traveling in country,and wait to be submitted.

Somedays I think,are we really doing this?? It hardly seems real that in just a few months we could traveling to the other side of the world to meet our son!! God is SO good,why did we get picked for this amazing task?

I couldn't tell you,as we are just an ordinary family,but God has poured out His grace on us for the most awesome adventure,and we simply said yes.

OH,and Erik's medical got redone...for the third time. So relieved.








No comments: