Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hey there!

I hope you're all having a nice weekend. I added a little tab at the top to show our adoption timeline/cost review. It's as much for me as anything,so I can keep up with everything.

I'm not able to do much for the adoption right now,because our passports haven't arrived yet. Once they do,I need to plug in those numbers to all of our paperwork,and then we can get moving on finishing up our dossier.

We have our home inspection for our home (rental) on Tuesday,so I'm getting ready for that,and simultaneously baby-proofing for when our social worker comes to visit. Our girls are older,and they're a little past sticking their fingers in light sockets,but it's better to be safe than sorry! We have to get a few cabinet locks,outlet covers,and possibly a lock box to keep our medication in.

Also ,we're halfway to our goal of hitting 600 dollars in our Family Sponsorship page. Once we do,we will reveal the baby boy's name! Erik and I sat down and hashed it out the other night,and we've come up with something,which is pretty cute,and I'd love to share. :)








No comments: