Monday, February 6, 2012

So..

It's a new week.

Amazingly enough,I love Mondays! Truly,it's such a nice treat to have a fresh,clean start to do the 7 days you're given just a little better than you did before.

Last week was SO tough for me. I posted a long post,and then took it down. It was just a huge pile of emotions being thrown out for all to see. I will put it back up,because I am not here to convince anyone that my life is perfect.

I have flaws,no doubt about it.

However,there is always sunshine after the storm. Praise the Lord for it! Even though last week was dark and cloudy,I know the sun will re-emerge.

I was able to talk to a few people in my life,and admit some of the issues I'm struggling with. It's a balance,though,because I don't want to share with my feelings with someone who will be harsh and tell me to 'get over it' OR,have someone coddle me and affirm holding on to these negative feelings.

So,I'm moving on. I'm closing the door on the past. I'm looking back at Fort Campbell with fond memories of truly precious bonds I was able to form. I still love the women who encouraged me,challenged me,and held me accountable while I was there.

However,this is a new season of life. This is a time for a fresh start,and I must be available to the Father to do the work He's called me to do.

Resting in Him,

2 comments:

Dad said...

Stand firm,be of great faith,these times of trouble they don't last always but just for a season,to prepare you for an even bigger more important assignment HE has for YOU!!

Jenn said...

Thanks for sharing your feelings with us. You are an amazing woman of God and I know he will pull you through this....