Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just a Little Update..

I am finally entering the land of the living again,so I thought I would do a quick update.

Erik's been home for 2 weeks,and is adjusting nicely. He's not used to the little people following him around the house,making messes and just destroying the house in general. He's commented more than one time that it's hard to get anything done. ;) I know,right?

I had my wisdom teeth out last Thursday,and it's been a slow recovery process. I'm on day 6 right now,and finally able to get some things done. I'm not supposed to be bending over,or picking up the kids,and that's been so hard for me. Tillie likes to be carried around! I am just kicking myself for not getting this done when I was 18 years old. It would have been much easier.

I have my post-op appt. on Thursday,and then we're planning to go home on Friday. We're going to stop and see Erik's dad for a day or so,and then head to my moms for a week before out big trip to the beach! I think we're all looking forward to putting our toes in the sand. I have to start packing today,and getting all the logistics figured out. I have to be careful and not over schedule,because it's going to take a few weeks before I am running on 100%.

Here's a cute picture of the girls on July 4th. Tillie did have a themed outfit on,but got something on it,so she's not as festive as J. :)





No comments: