Sunday, July 3, 2011

Carnival!

Sorry there hasn't been much posting going on,but we've been having fun with daddy!

The post here always has a 4th of July carnival,and we've been 3 years in a row now. We had so much fun. I had to go back on my blog and look at pics from last year just to see how we've changed! 2010 Carnival

Matilda walking around with daddy.

A family pic. Y'all,my hair.

Julianna and mommy on the big slide. She loved it so much....

that she then weasled Miss Julie into taking her on it..

And then daddy got recruited!

J and daddy on the helicopter. Erik said it was really hot in there,I bet.


Motorcycle momma!

Miss Julie taking Tillie on the carousel. She loved it!

I stood with my big girl!

The dragon coaster,her favorite,I think.

Sweet Julie and the girls! Tillie was eating her ride ticket.

Hmh,what do you think happened here??

Well,we are only the worst parents EVA. We let Julianna go into the fun house by herself,and she ended up being carried out by the attendant..why?

The mirrors got a little confusing for her,and she went face first into one of them..and then stopped..and then screamed.

So,what makes us the worst parents ever? We were laughing,really hard. Fun times at the carnival!





No comments: