Thursday, January 27, 2011

WI W25 (Take 2)

Sooo,THIS is actually week 25. I had to look back in my journal and see where I got messed up at.

It has been a rough week. I barely pulled out a loss. My week looked something like this. Thursday morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast,and I feasted on pancakes,eggs,and sausage patties. It was delish! Saturday morning we had a small party for the girls,and I ate a few cupcakes (among other things). That also took me up a little bit,but what really did me in was going to Red Lobster Sunday night. Erik wanted to go,and I couldn't really say no. I tried to pick something semi-healthy (oven broiled flounder),but I didn't like it,and only ate some mashed potatoes,fries,and those famous biscuits!! That netted me a 2 pound gain,and I've had to seriously restrict myself the last 2 days to make up for it. This week isn't looking much better. We are going out for sushi tomorrow night,and then Erik wants to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese while he's home. I'll do my best but I'm not promising anything!

SW: 197.8
CW: 159.2

My goal at this point is to get to 157.8,which will be my 40 pound mark!


No comments: