Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Matilda Eleanor,

I can hardly believe it's been a year since we were blessed with your arrival. I was so excited to let things happen naturally,and allow you to pick your own birthday. I was anxious the last few weeks,each day wondering,will it be today? Little did we know,that once you decided you wanted out,that was it! After you were born,daddy went over to look at you,and loudly exclaimed,she has red hair! What a surprise. We hoped for a red-head,but what a treat to actually have one. A year later,it's still a show stopper. If I had a dime for every time someone commented about your hair,I could buy you a car (well,maybe just a powerwheels.) I think you are one fantastic little girl. I love your gummy grin,although I not-so-secretly wonder when your teeth might show up. You love your big sister so much,and recently,have fallen head over heels for daddy. I think it was love when he shared his french fries with you,but whatever the case,you share your biggest grins and giggles with him! We are truly thankful for you,sweet Tillie-Boo. I can't even remember what life was like before you joined us. I am so excited to journey through year 2 with you,sweet girl. Mommy and daddy love you so much!





No comments: