Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday!



Julianna Kathryn,

Happy Birthday baby girl!

I can hardly believe it's been 4 years since the Lord blessed us with all 4 pounds and 10 ounces of you. Oh,the joy! Oh,the wonder! A precious babe,brown hair,blue eyes and sweeter than pie. How my life has changed for the better, for every day that I've had the privilege of being your mother. This year has been a tough year for us,as we navigated baby sisters and daddy's deployment. Oh,yes,we have shared many tears and laughter this year,but you have grown tremendously. I love your spunky nature,your curiosity,but most of all,your humor. I know God has a great plan in store for you BIG girl,and I am so thankful to be a part of your journey. When you wake up tomorrow,I'll sing Happy Birthday while I choke back tears. We'll open some presents,eat your special cupcake,and I'll let you beat me in Hi-Hi Cherry-O again. Most of all,though,I'll forget our trials of being 3,and rejoice in the excitement of what 4 has to bring. Mommy loves you so much big girl!!

Love,Mommy




No comments: