Thursday, September 2, 2010

WW W4 Update

Well,well...not much to say this week. I followed my points each day and exercised 4 times,but the scale didn't budge. I weighed myself each day (oops),and it stayed the same each day. So,what does that mean? I'm eating too much? This whole extra points for nursing is confusing me,and in fact,I am rather confused all around.

I went on a few different websites to find out how many calories I should be eating every day,and this is roughly what I came up with. I should get about 1668 calories a day just to exist. However,adding in that I am lightly active,that would up my calories each day to 2300. Now,if I want to lose 1.5 pounds a week,I need to be calorie deficient by 750 calories a day. So,that would put me at 1550 calories a day. And,if 50 calories equals a point on WW,then I would get 31 points a day. I am just going to forget the extra points for nursing,since I'm trying to wean little fatchops anyway. Now,with WW,you get 35 extra points a week,which would be 5 a day (250 calories). And I went on LiveStrong,and it said I should be eating 1800 calories a day (250 calories more than 1550). Are you confused yet? Sorry about that. I'm just trying to figure out where to set my calories/points at. So,I need to eat 1800 a day,or 1550 and then have one big splurge for the week.

To say I am discouraged would be true,but more than that,I am optimistic. I know I am getting slimmer because my clothes are getting too big. So,something is happening,just not on the scale LOL!

My goal for September is to lose 7 pounds!! I know I can do this. I seriously want to end September at 185. I am going to stay on points,chug my water,and exercise at least 3 days a week,but trying for 4.

SW:201.4
Month 1: 192.4 (this is actually a .2 gain)

Onto September!!!!!




No comments: