Sunday, June 27, 2010

5 month check-up!

Just wanted to update on my littlest sweetie!

Tillie is now in her crib full time. Woo-hoo! I nurse her right before bed,and then put her awake,in her crib with the Ocean Wonder Aquarium. This is something we bought for Julie that she hated. Fortunately,Tillie loves it. By the time it turns off,she's out like a light. Her sleeping patterns are getting better,and I am thankful that she is only waking up 3 times a night,at most. Lately,we've been sliding by on 2 feedings a night,and I am so rested I don't know what to do with myself! One interesting thing,to me,is that she is going to bed so early. Julie was a night owl,but Tillie likes to be in the bed at 10:30!! Wow. That gives me at least an hour at night to relax before I go to bed. So,if she goes to bed at 10:30,she'll usually wake up at 1:30 and then 7:30. I could get used to this.

Another thing we've done is move her to a convertible car seat. Originally,I had Julie behind the passenger,and Tillie in the middle. However,this weekend I was cleaning out my car,and I noticed Julie has been pulling on the fabric in the back on the door. Ugh! There's no real way to fix that,so we moved her to the middle (she's in a Britax marathon) and Tillie is now behind the passenger (RFing in a Britax Roundabout). She looks so cute in her big seat! :) Now that Julie is in the middle,I'm trying to help her learn to climb and buckle herself in,with a little help,to make things easier.


PS-I'm impressed because I also put Tillie's Graco Snugride behind the Driver's seat for a short period and it fit. That's really awesome,although looking at 3 carseats across the back on the car scared me LOL!






No comments: