Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have been lukewarm.

I have been content (even happy!) to do "just enough".

I have spoken words with no action behind them.

I have been prideful,arrogant and judgemental.

I have held onto anger.

I have missed many opportunities to tell others about Jesus' love.

I have hoarded my money,time,gifts and resources.

I have felt safe in the face of sin.

I have excused my actions.

I have laid my treasures on "things" here on Earth.

That is the bad news. The good news is this. I have been forgiven. I have been convicted. I have been dealt with. I have been living a lukewarm existence,wrapped up in things of this Earth. I am sorry if you've read this blog and wondered where my allegiance lies. I am a sinner. I am flawed and broken,but I am SAVED! I am no longer content to exist here with no real direction. I am not OK with the angry,arrogant person I have been. I am so sorry. I have wasted so much time. If Jesus comes tomorrow,what will I have to show for my measly life? I am no longer storing my treasures here for the world to see. I am focused on eternal life! I am a mist, only here to focus on how I can serve until I am called home. I am so thankful for the 2nd chance I've been given. I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for ME! I am so thankful that I am forgiven and loved by the Creator! I am so thankful that the Lost get Found. I am so thankful that I am Found.








1 comment:

DAD said...

WOW!!You know Im in that same boat W/ ya girl!!