Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Five

Here are 5 things I'm going to do while Erik's gone.

1) Grow out my hair. (well,so I don't really have to DO anything here,but I'm going to let it happen.) It's been a long time since I've had long hair,so this should be fun!

2) Get my nose re-pierced. I liked having a nose ring a lot. It fell out when I was pregnant,and I was so upset. Erik told me to go get it put back in,and I said I would after I had the baby. Of course,he doesn't remember this conversation,so I said,fine,I'll wait until you leave and do it then. That way,he has a whole year to get used to it again LOL.

3) Lose weight! I would like to lose about 60 pounds. Is that going to happen? I don't know. I'm going to start with 8 and go from there.

4) Spend more time reading the Bible and teaching the girls about Jesus. And,to go with this,find a church to go to.

5) Treat myself to a DQ blizzard once a week!



1 comment:

Mom said...

Love #4 and 5. Love you.