Sunday, November 8, 2009

WeekEND

Erik's been on a 4 day this weekend. He goes back to work Tuesday and then has Wednesday off for Veteran's Day. What a week haha!

On Friday,he had to take his truck to get some work done. He said it was bucking or something,so he got a diagnostic run on it,and then took it to the auto shop for repair. One of the spark plug wires was grounding up against one of his cylinders on his engine block? And so only 7 cylinders were running. Don't quote me on that,please. All I know is that 190 dollars later it was fixed. @@

Saturday morning we went to a craft fair on post,and I was pleasantly surprised! They had a ton of vendors. I was hoping to get some Christmas shopping done,but my little minions were being less than helpful,so I just got some hair bows and we left.

Today,Erik took the boat out for one last time this year (or so he says). He actually took big head out there with him,and he reports that Austin enjoyed going fast on the boat,but was scared when he hit the bumps. :)

Tomorrow,we have to plant a tree in the front yard that our neighbor gave us,and Erik's supposed to take Julianna out to the park for some one on one time.

We decided to put up Christmas decor on the weekend of the 21st. Erik actually cleaned the garage today and got everything out,and sat it inside the garage door. No,I'm not sure what got into him lol.

And,that's all I have to report for today!




No comments: