Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesdays Daybook.

[simple-woman-daybook-large.jpg]

For Today...

Outside my window... Vacillated between sunny and cloudy. Rain free all day though!

I am thinking... Why is Erik running in and out of the house,knowing that everytime he does,Julianna starts crying?


I am thankful for...Erik being home. It is so nice to have an extra pair of hands around to help with errands,chores;and of course we like the extra hugs and kisses.

From the kitchen... B-fast was Honey Wheat Bagel with Peanut Butter and a banana. Dinner was Broccoli Chicken Divan with yellow rice and croissants. I also made Tuna salad for tomorrow's lunch. We're having company for dinner tomorrow,and I'm thinking about if I want to make a dessert.

I am wearing... Long sleeved t-shirt Erik brought me from Iraq,and pajama pants.

I am reading... The Last Summer (of you & me),a novel by Ann Brashears.

I am hoping... that we will have a wonderful time on our Disney trip.

I am creating... painting wooden letters for my girlfriend's soon-to-be baby boys nursery.

I am praying... for Erik's dad to recover swiftly from his heart attack.

Around the house... finished our flower garden,and got a new grill set up,ready for Summer cookouts!

One of my favorite things... Chocolate.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for Craft supplies,and having a friend over for dinner. Thinking about getting a haircut.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... I love this little girl.







1 comment:

Dad and Cindy said...

We love reading your blog. It keeps us up to date with the happenings of the Williams family. We miss all of you.
Love, Dad and Cindy