Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome!

Here are some pictures of our humble abode. It's 900 sq ft.,2 bedrooms/1 bath. I have to say,I think it's pretty charming. :)


This is right when you walk in the front door.



This is my 'office' in the laundry room. It has a door on it,so I can keep Anna out of my stuff.

The rest of the laundry room-The laundry sorter,extra toys,and the beast.
The living room


Anna's toy shelf,full of toys she never plays with.
The bar,and the beast having her snack.
The family room futon,there's no guest room,so this is fora guest. It's very comfortable,though.
Another view.
Le Kitchen. Pretty basic,but very spacious.
Going down the hallway!
To Anna's room.
Armoire
Changing table.
crib
The tiny,tiny bathroom sink.
I had to take so many pictures because it was to small to get one pic from anywhere in there lol.
I actually really like it though,easy to clean.
And,mommy and daddy's bedroom.
Dresser
One more,and there's another one in the closet.



And there you have it. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures,that it is so white. LOL!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hey honey! Look it out Anna has grown wow!!! Love the place it looks so nice. how are you liking being back home?

p.s. get a facebook