Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little.

Hello there!

* It has been quite some time since I updated here. I have a ton of pictures,but I can't get them downloaded on my computer for some reason. I'll probably have to wait until I get home and re download my picture program onto the computer.

* Erik came home on mid-tour on the 7th,and left yesterday. We had a great time while he was here,and it was sad to see him go,but he will be home for good before we know it.

* We'll be leaving NC in a few weeks and going back home to Kentucky. I am ready,there are a lot of things I want to get done before Erik comes home,and I'm ready to get working on it.

* We'll definitely be trying for a baby when he gets home. ;)

I have some other things to talk about,but I can't get motivated right now.




No comments: