Saturday, October 1, 2011

This guy...

Can I just take a second to tell you how much I love this guy? We are coming up on 8 years of marriage,and I am just so proud to call him MY husband. I took this picture after church on Sunday (9/18/2011). I wanted to mark a special occasion in his life. Today,Erik went to the front of the church,and asked the pastor to baptize him before we leave. Oh,if words could express the joy in my heart. This has been an ongoing prayer,and the Lord answered in such a precious way! He will be baptized before we leave,and I am just so proud of him. What a joy it is to serve the Lord WITH my husband,instead of in spite of. Thanks for letting me share this special moment with my readers. :)


2 comments:

Bill said...

We shared in those prayers!

TIMISHA said...

Isn't God good!