Monday, April 18, 2011

And thus,

Blog vacation is OVER!

I kinda sorta missed my little blog.

I'm going to give it another go. I just can't bring myself to hit the delete button.

It's been almost a month since my last post. To be honest,it seems like a bit of a blur. The girls started with double ear infections on March 16th,and stayed sick for an entire month. Geez. I didn't think it would ever end.

As a result,our brief trip home to North Carolina was spent waiting for the next explosion of bodily fluids,and pushing Tylenol. Yikes. I would love to spend more time telling you about this,but,it wasn't fun the first time around,I don't want to re-live it here. I'm sure you understand.

We had a nice time celebrating my mom (Gigi's) 50th birthday,and we found out that Jules and Tillie will be getting a new cousin in late Autumn! My brother and his wife are expecting,and I am oh so excited! A new baby,and I don't have to wake up with it 15 times a night! Wahoo,this situation looks better and better! The baby shower planning has already begun. :)

Thankfully,the girls are finally well,and I am terrified to take them out in public situations for the next 6 months for fear of reliving 'the virus.' I will update a bit more on them soon.

Here's what I'm working on. Erik will be home in 10 weeks,and I really want to lose 10 pounds! I will be starting back with the WI's soon. You WILL be disappointed,though. This last month was not kind to me.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Glad you're back. I enjoy reading your blog.