Wednesday, January 12, 2011

W24 WI

Well,I had a good week. I actually stayed on target the entire week,which I normally don't do. I like to have a cheat day at least once a week to help keep the metabolism guessing. This week,with the kids being sick,though,I didn't get a chance to get out of the house much. So,because I've just been bumming around,I didn't eat as much as I normally would. I'm not exercising either,so my caloric intake has been LOW. Don't worry though,this morning I had to take 2 sick,feverish kids out to wal-mart in 17 degree weather WHILE it snowed. So,I rewarded myself with a Bacon Deluxe,fries and a coke from Wendy's. Niiiiiiiiiice. Oh,and it was really good.

I decided that I will use my weigh in from yesterday instead of this morning. I don't want to have a huge letdown if I use my weigh in from today and then don't lose anything all week. I know that doesn't make sense,but just go with me on this one.

Ok,so onto the weigh in: 162.4. That,my friends,is 35 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is so good. I will not allow myself to take the victory for this. My Father in Heaven is responsible for this,and I will praise His name!

SW: 197.8
CW: 162.4



No comments: