Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FYI

-My ear hurts. BAD. I woke up on Saturday morning in horrible pain with my ear canal swollen shut and a huge lump underneath my ear. Of course my mom was coming in that morning,so I tried to suck it up and press on. I made it to Sunday afternoon and then went to the ER. Wonderful Mother's day. :D I am still in *severe* pain. I went the see my Primary care manager on Monday and BEGGED for some pain meds. Now,you know I'm in serious pain. I went through natural childbirth and didn't even bother with Motrin. This ear infection has me in some crazy pain. The doctor wouldn't give me any pain meds,which really pissed me off. I have not had one dose of pain medication since I was 16 years old and had a kidney infection. UGH! What a heffer. :( So,this pushed our date back a few days,and we are now leaving tomorrow for N.C. I am really not looking forward to the drive. Matilda hates her carseat,and with my ear hurting and having to go through the mountains,I am dreading it. BOO.

-I probably won't be posting much while I'm home,but I'll try to keep up the best I can. :)






No comments: