Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ok,it's been almost 2 weeks since I last wrote,and a few things have happened,so I will update here. However,after this post,I am taking a little 'bloggy break.' I don't know how long this will last,because I am just worn out right now,and whenever I feel like I can take it on again,I will. :) Thanks everyone that checks in on us,I really love sharing my life with you. Right now is just a very busy time,and I don't want to just leave ya hanging!

Ok,first,some of you know that Erik has been having problems with his prostate. This has been going on for quite some time,and today was his final test in trying to diagnose what's 'wrong'. Today,he had a cystoscopy,and it was not pleasant,to say the least. However,we are so thankful that he does not have cancer or anything serious going on,his prostate is just unusually large and swollen. So,he has some medicine to take,and hopefully this will help the discomfort.

I had my 21 week appointment today,and ricecake is doing fab. :) She is such a wiggle worm,what a blessing! I get to feel her moving,kicking and rolling around at least 5 times a day. My blood pressure is holding strong,I've gained 3 pounds and her heartbeat is good and strong. Once I get back from vacation,I will do the gestational diabetes test again and then start doing growth scans to make sure she doesn't have IUGR.

Also,we have decided not to move to a bigger house on post,and just stay where we are. There are a few reason for this,and one is that the housing list is going nowhere. UGH. We started at 146,and when I checked it last week,we were at 91. Seriously? They told us 3 months at the most...and it's been 3 1/2 months,and we are no where close to moving. Also,we really like our house/neighborhood/neighbors/location on post,so we are just going to let it go. The girls will share a room,and we'll make it work until we get orders to go somewhere else,or we feel like getting on the list again. We have the girls room set up,and I will take pictures when it's all done,but it's really cute!

We (Anna and I) are going to be in NC for 5 weeks,and I am so excited!!! We have so many fun things planned while we're home,and I am just so glad Julianna will have someone else to talk to besides me ALL DAY LONG. Haha!

I think that's all for now. Thank you in advance for being patient during my break,and hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later. :D





No comments: