Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nursery Time!

I've been looking around at nursery bedding for ricecake in the past couple of weeks,and I think I'm decided about what to do. If it's a girl,she will be getting hand me downs (in a lot of things) as far as the bedding is concerned. I bought Julianna a whole new crib set and put it on her bed in March,just for her to move out of it in July. It's still in perfect condition,so we'll be using it again if this one's a girl.

This is the bedding, and I have the whole set except the bumper,which I'll probably have to go to Ebay for if I need it. I also have a few coordinating pieces from another line called "Claire"

If I needed to,I could use the bumper from this set to match with what I have. Luckily,they have the bumper on sale right now on the website,but I don't want to order it until I know what I'm having.

Of course,I'll do some personal touches,like letters,and wall art for the new baby,but this bedding is still in such good shape,it would be a shame to waste it.

Onto a boy room. Obviously,we have nothing for a boy in terms of bedding,so I'll have to start from scratch. After looking around,I found 2 that I really like. This first one is my favorite,but it's out of my price range. I learned a few things the first time around,and I am determined not to go over board this time.

So,I found a cheaper option that I like,too.

This one is a little Texas-y looking,but I do like it. Unfortunately,I don't need all of the pieces,but it doesn't look like you can separate,so I might end up with them anyway.

Now,I can't wait to find out what I'm having so I can start planning it out! :)









1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Lindsay!

First CONGRATS on your pregnancy!

I found your blog in my favorites folder.. boy do I need to clean it up a bit, I have lots of things in there I forgot about or don't know what it is.

I had to comment because Matthew's nursery was "cowboy" and that 1st set you like is exactly Matt's set. I am pretty sure I still have it and would be more than happy to pack it up and send it to you for free if you find out you're having a boy! I think I even have some handmade burp clothes to match as well. How many weeks are you?