Monday, June 20, 2011

Not much to report here..or maybe,to much to report here. I'll let you choose.

My original goal was to post once a day for a month,and I almost made it. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and video of the girls. :)

This week is SUPER busy,though. We have VBS every morning this week,and I'm in childcare. It's been a long time since my alarm has gone off at 6:30.

I wouldn't exactly describe myself as a morning person.

Also,we're getting ready for daddy to come home! I was going to let the house get trashed this week,and then do a super clean on Saturday,but who am I kidding? That's not going to happen. I can't handle mess. Plus,I have people coming over on Thursday and Friday so I'll just clean as usual. I have a bunch of stuff to put outside,but it's been raining for a few days,so I'm waiting on that. My wedding bands should be in soon,and then I can finally wear my rings again. I haven't been able to wear them for months because they were SO big. I would like to welcome Erik home WITH the wedding ring ON,though. Good idea,yes?

Other than that,we're ready. Although,when I was on the phone with him today,he mentioned something about the next deployment. ...?... We're not talking about the next deployment while you're still on the one right now. Geez!! I don't even want to think about that.

Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of homecoming soon!



No comments: