Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Muffin Tins continue!

I found a new muffin tin the other day while I was browsing around at Goodwill! It was the BEST part of my trip. Prior to that...

Julianna was being a little pill when we first got there. I had already reminded her twice to stay with me (she kept wandering over to the toy table). So,then she came over and started pushing Tillie around in the cart. I asked her to stop,and stand with me. Next thing,I knew,the cart was toppling over,and Tillie was flying out. They don't have seatbelts in carts at Goodwill. :( Poor Tillie Boo. She landed on her head and fell over the bottom part of the rack.

Momma was furious
.

Let's just say discipline followed that little incident,and then we went back in the store so I could finish looking for what I wanted.

Then,I happened upon the muffin tin,and that helped my blood pressure go down a bit. :)

applesauce,berry mix,chicken,trail mix with raisins/almonds/m&m,and carrots with ranch.

1/2 a OB honey sandwich,okra pickle and cucumber with ranch,applesauce,1/2 banana,berry mix and M&M.

Turkey and cheese rolls,grapes,almonds,salad,animal cookies and granola ball.






No comments: