Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TIllie Boo!

How about a little update on my sweet gal Matilda?

Tillie,or chunk a chunk love is 13 months old! It goes by so fast.

The biggest question I have gotten recently: Is she walking?

Nope. Not even close,by my estimation. She's not even attempting to stand up on her own. That's quite all right with me,though. I'm in no rush to help her along in that area,especially because I spent the morning in the 1 yr. old class at church,and it traumatized me.

She loves music. The Wheels on the Bus is her favorite,and she tries so hard to do the hand motions. Her other loves include music and Julianna. Well,I'm sure you could all guess about the food. The girl loves to eat. I'm noticing that she has a VERY sensitive stomach though,and her food must be bland. I had added berries to her diet recently,and she loved them,but they are giving her a terrible rash. So,I'm eliminating a lot from her diet,and then slowly re-adding things to make sure I know what specifically is causing it. I might have to take her to the doctor,though,because she poops 4-6 times a day,and I think that's abnormal for a 1 yr old. Oh,and yes,she loves her big sister with all her heart. When we go pick her up from her nursery class,she goes CRAZY when she hears Jules' voice. It's so cute. When Jules gets in trouble,and has to go to her room,Tillie sits outside the door and knocks for her. They are so very sweet together (mostly).

Her hair is getting SO curly. It is adorable,and we get stopped everywhere we go with people commenting on "that red hair."

Overall, our sweet girl is such a joy to us! I can't remember what life was like before she came along.


No comments: