Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weigh In W25

Ok,so I think this is actually week 24,and I missed a week somewhere back in the 20's. But,since we missed it,we're just going to go with it,and say this is week 25.

I did pretty well last week,all things considered. The kids were sick and we didn't get out much. I also didn't eat much,and that kind of screwed up my metabolism. I should have eaten more,and if things don't speed up after Erik leaves,I may have to carb load for a few days and then get back to counting calories. Not only is eating to much a detriment to your weight loss,eating to little produces the same effect. STALL.

This week the scale bounced around like a hot potato,but I ended at 160.2. And I am happy with that. While Erik is here,I am still counting and writing down everything I eat,but I am also making allowances for splurges here and there. Tomorrow morning we are going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast,and I am going to eat every single bite of the momma's pancake breakfast. Yummmm. Also the kids birthday party is on Saturday,and I'm fixing some yummy food for that,along with cake and ice cream. So,if I can just lose 1 pound the whole time he's home to get me into the 150's,I will be happy with that. :)

SW: 197.8
CW: 160.2

No comments: