Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WI W14 Update

I believe this week has been my best week as far as losing weight. I had a loss of 4 pounds this week! :o) Wow! Now,I'm trying to think about what is causing the consecutive weeks of weight loss,and I think I know what it is. I stopped nursing Matilda a few weeks ago,and now my body is getting the message,and shedding the extra fat it was holding onto. Furthermore,I think the reason I wasn't losing weight as quickly before is because I was nursing,and wasn't eating enough calories! So,I am pleased this week,but I will not be upset if I don't lose anything this coming week,because 4 pounds is a lot. I have passed the 20 pound mark,and it feels good! I hope to keep going and reach my goal of 165 by the time Erik comes home for R-n-R. I think he will be so surprised if I show up the the airport 30 pounds lighter!

SW: 197.8
CW: 175.4


No comments: