Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WW W7 Update

Wow,I can't believe week 7 is over,and I am onto week 8! I officially started on August 5th,2010,so I still have a little bit before I get to the 2 month mark. I sure hope I've hit 15 pounds by then. I was hoping to get a little more in depth in this post,but I have a sweet little baby who is sitting next to be,so I might have to cut it a little short. :)

This week was much better,but that seems to be my pattern. I lose weight one week,and then follow it up by maintaining or even gaining back a little bit. I'm hoping to break that cycle,and lose every single week! Also,on the exercise front,I haven't been as diligent as I should be. My mom is coming next week and bringing my single jogging stroller,so that will help me. It's very hard to even push the stroller I have now,much less jog with it. Now,I just have to figure out how to make it work with both kids. I would like to get an in-home exercise machine for this Winter,an elliptical or treadmill I can use during nap time.

Ok,onto the weigh-in!

I weighed in this morning at 186.0. Woo-hoo! I was very happy with that. My goal was to get to 185 by the end of the month,and I think I can do that. I know that because of this pattern my body is in,I am going to have to work really hard to meet that 185 goal by the end of this week.

I can definitely tell a difference,and I went through my Fall/Winter wardrobe the other day and had to take a bunch of clothes to Goodwill. My 18's were HUGE and my 16's are hanging on with a belt (barely). So,I went to the mall and bought a denim skirt at Old navy in a size 14,and it felt good. I am determined as ever to make it to my goal,and be a healthy momma for my girls. Cross your fingers I can get that scale even lower this week!

SW: 197.8
CW: 186.0



No comments: