Monday, August 2, 2010

Manic Monday!

We are starting off the week with a bang! :)

Unfortunately,one of my dear friends here is in the hospital,and we have the pleasure of hosting her 9 yr old daughter until she comes home. School also starts this week,so we will be getting her ready and organized! We have a 'meet the teacher' event (which of my beasts will act up first?) on Wednesday. For the next 2 days,we'll be trying to fit in a few fun things,like pool,chuck e. cheese and birthday shopping (we have a few coming up). So! Much to do,much to do.

I've been working on some other projects,mostly in the kitchen,and I want to share them with you,just as soon as I can. I'm trying to "healthy" things up a little bit..Yeah,that means Pop-tarts are out. LOL!

Stay tuned,I have a few posts scheduled for this week!

McFatty,doing what she does best..waiting for food.




No comments: