Friday, May 28, 2010

4 Months!

My baby is 4 months old!

HOW did that HAPPEN?!?

Oh,and this is a bit random and somewhat odd,considering,but I've decided to change the spelling of Matilda's nickname. Instead of Tilly,I'll be spelling it Tillie. I know,small potatoes,but...now you know.

Ok,so my sweet Tillie girl is growing in leaps and bounds. She weighs about 12 pounds (porker!) and is about 22 inches. So,she's going to be short and squatty. She comes by it honestly. ;)

She is such a happy baby,smiling all the time. Recently,she started reaching out and grabbing her toys. She likes to play patty-cake and hold her toes.

If there is one area she could use some improvement in the sleep arena. *Yawn* She still wakes up every 2 hours at night. I was thinking she should have been sleeping better by now. I decided to start her on cereal,and her first night was a success. She ate about a teaspoon full,but it doesn't seem to have helped her sleep. AGH! (I started writing this post as soon as she went down for the night,and 45 minutes later,she was awake.) Sigh..

I do love this sweet little baby,though!Here's her first bit of real "food".








No comments: