Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What are we having?

OK,it's that time! I put a poll up on the right side of my blog where you can guess what I'm having! :)

Here's some information to help you guess: There are tons'o'girls in both of our families. Boys are very scarce. Our first is obviously a girl. The chinese gender chart predicted girl for her,and is predicting girl for this one as well. This pregnancy,so far,has been completely different than my pregnancy with Julianna. My cravings are different,I was MUCH sicker this time,and my skin is suffering this time. We did the ring over the belly test around 8 weeks,and it did say boy,going side to side,but that's the only thing saying boy right now LOL. So,take your guess!

PS-We will probably found out what we're having around 19 weeks.




No comments: